FATE OF THE JEDI
Master Tosh Diath
Eccentric Jedi Master
“Jedi do not fight for peace. That’s only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm.”
―Master Tosh Diath―
High Concept: Eccentric Jedi Master
Trouble: Irreverent Sense of Humor
- Member of the Jedi Council
- Wise and Humble
- Superb (+5):
- Great (+4):
- Good (+3):
- Fair (+2):
- Average (+1):
STUNTS & EXTRAS
THE FORCE (-1 Refresh)
- PERMISSIONS: At least one aspect representing that you are a Force-user, 1 Refresh
- COSTS: Aspects, Stunts, Skill Points
Force User must have an Aspect or High Concept that reflects their Force Sensitivity and the Force Extra costing 1 points of Refresh. The extra provides the following:
- You may use the Force and the Dark Side of the Force (described below).
- You may spend a fate point to use Will in place of any other skill for one roll.
- You may use the Investigation or Notice Skill to sense presences in the Force. This doesn’t really have any functional effect. It just means you can sense other Force Users.
- You get to describe your actions with any skill as aided by the Force, but beware the Dark Side when you do so.
LIGHTSABER EXTRA (-1 Refresh)
- PERMISSIONS: At least one aspect representing that you are a Force-user (usually a Jedi or Sith)
- DAMAGE: 2
- ASPECT: Cuts Through Almost Anything
- TROUBLING: Activating a lightsaber identifies the character as a Jedi. Not everyone appreciates the Jedi and it can be a beacon for trouble.
DEFLECTION (-1 Refresh)
You may defend against attacks from blasters using a Fight skill while you are wielding a lightsaber. Requires Lightsaber.
The Dark Side: