FATE OF THE JEDI
Hotshot Force Pilot
“I’m a Rogue. Impossible is our stock in trade, and success is what we deliver.”
High Concept: Hotshot Corellian Force Pilot
Trouble: Reckless Adrenaline Junkie
- New to the Ways of the Force
- Rebellious Rogue Squadron Ace
- The Soul of Compassion
- Superb (+5):
- Great (+4):
- Good (+3): Pilot
- Fair (+2): Empathy, Will
- Average (+1): Athletics, Mechanic, Shoot
FORCE SENSITIVITY (-1 Refresh)
PERMISSIONS: At least one aspect representing that you are a Force-user, 1 Refresh
COSTS: Aspects, Stunts, Skill Points
Force User must have an Aspect or High Concept that reflects their Force Sensitivity and The Force Sensitivity Power for 3 Refresh. Force Sensitivity provides the following:
- You may use the Force and the Dark Side of the Force.
- You may spend a fate point to use Will in place of any other skill for one roll.
- You may use The Force skill to sense presences in the Force as if using Notice (passively) or Investigation (actively searching). This can be resisted actively by another Force user as their full action with an opposed Notice skill roll.
- You get to describe your actions with any skill as aided by the Force, but beware the Dark Side when you do so.
- For a Fate point you may use Will to move light objects (something the size of a lightsaber or a blaster pistol) up to one zone away. This requires an Overcome action with a difficulty set by the GM based on what is going on around the character.
FORCE PILOT (-1 Refresh)
With their situational awareness heightened by the Force, Jedi Pilots are some of the best in the galaxy. Use Notice in place of Pilot when at the controls of a vehicle. If both skills are equal or if Pilot is higher then gain a +2 to the Pilot skill.
DAREDEVIL (-1 Refresh)
You can squeeze a vehicle through places where it has no business fitting. Normally, you’d have to spend a fate point to declare that the vehicle has enough clearance space to fit through. You never need to spend a fate point—if it could fit, it does. What’s more, if you do spend a fate point, you can fit the vehicle into places it absolutely should not be able to go. This stunt also helps when landing vehicles in improbably tight quarters.
COMBAT PILOT (-1 Refresh)
You can use Pilot in place of Shoot to attack in combat when flying an armed vehicle.
LIGHTSABER (-1 Refresh)
PERMISSIONS: At least one aspect representing that you are a Force-user (usually a Jedi or Sith).
COSTS: 1 Refresh
- DAMAGE: 2
- ASPECT: Cuts Through Almost Anything
- TROUBLING: Activating a lightsaber identifies the character as a Jedi. Not everyone appreciates the Jedi and it can be a beacon for trouble.
SPENT REFRESH: 5
FINAL REFRESH: 1
The Dark Side: OOOO
RZ-7 A-wing Jedi Interceptor
“Any pilot who volunteers to fly an A-wing better be brave or crazy. Probably helps to be a little of both.”
―General Han Solo
Cost: 0 Refresh
Aspect: Small & Lightning Fast Interceptor
- NIMBLE: +2 to the crew’s Pilot rolls when dogfighting, maneuvering in tight quarters, or other circumstances where turning quickly and precisely would be advantageous.
The RZ-1 A-wing interceptor was a starfighter designed by the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War. One of the fastest mass-produced interceptors in the known galaxy, the A-wing was even faster than the Imperials’ TIE Interceptor, despite also having shielding and a hyperdrive, unlike the cheaper TIE model. Many advances were added and the RZ-7 model is even faster than its predecessors as it is tailored to take into account the hyper reflexes of Jedi Pilots. The A-wing is smaller than most fighters being the size of a small speeder.
High Concept: Hotshot Corellian Force Pilot
Born and raised on Corellia, Amira always dreamed of being a star pilot. It must have been in her blood as her grandmother had served in Rogue Squadron during the Galactic Civil war. Amira dedicated herself and she exhibited a nearly supernatural ability as an instinctual pilot. After working hard for years she joined the Alliance Navy and became one of their top aces. Her cocky overconfidence has served her well as a fighter pilot although it has gotten her in over her head a few times.
Phase One: When Duty Calls
ASPECT: New to the Ways of the Force
The proudest day of Amira’s life was when she was accepted into Rogue Squadron. She proved herself several times over fighting pirates on the Outer Rim and during a few skirmishes with the Hutts. It was during one of those missions that she came to the attention of Master Droast. The gruff Trandoshan sensed her connection to the Force immediately and talked her into joining the Jedi Order on Yavin IV and training to become a Jedi.
Phase Two: Guest Star
The Battle of Socorro with Galen Argyus & Jaden Windu
ASPECT: Rebellious Rogue Squadron Ace
During the Battle of Socorro Amira flew alongside her old Rogue Squadron comrades against the Hutts and their Trandoshan allies. When Galen Argyus abandoned his original mission of disabling the ion canons protecting Doaba Station so he could save the thousands of slaves from certain death her and her allies bore the brunt of the Hutt counterattack. She supported Galen and was invaluable in providing air cover for the escaping slaves. However, several members of Rogue Squadron resent her because their casualties were heavy in the face of the fully operational defenses.